Subject: [Capwap] FW: Concluding CAPWAP

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:55:36 -0600

Thanks to all contributors and participants in this WG in helping
conclude the chartered work.
Special Thanks to Dave Frascone for facilitating the site and space for
the mailing list; as well as the tracking tools - which we will
hopefully be able to use until IETF finds a way to transition them to
its resources for the maintenance purposes mentioned hereunder.

Thanks,
-mani
-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 6:21 AM
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Concluding CAPWAP

ISEG Secretary (bcc),

The CAPWAP WG is concluded. Please take it out from the list of the
active Working Groups. The mail list will stay open for questions,
discussions, and implementation reports. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap