Subject: [Caris-attendees] CARIS tomorrow at 9AM

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:07:55 -0400

Hello!

We are looking forward to tomorrow's workshop!

   - Logistics: 9AM start in Charlottenburg room
   - This room is past the buffet area of the hotel, it's a bit of a walk.
      We'll put up signs in the morning.
      - Sorry for the conflict with the keynote for FIRST.  Their agenda
      had an 8AM start time posted when our agenda was created.  We
will break so
      FIRST attendees can go to the closing session and get lunch.
   - Lunch and snacks are sponsored by EMC (or come with your FIRST
   attendance), so you'll need to wear a badge.
   - The Internet Society is graciously hosting the social event, a boat
   ride through the canals of Berlin with dinner and drinks departing at 6:30
   from the dock.  This will be a great opportunity to talk to more
   participants.  Please let the program committee know if you are unable to
   join us.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:26:58 -0400

Just a clarification, you will get a CARIS badge at our meeting location
before 9AM.  There is no need for a FIRST badge if you are not attending
FIRST.

Thanks!
Kathleen

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>    - This room is past the buffet area of the hotel, it's a bit of a
>       walk.  We'll put up signs in the morning.
>       had an 8AM start time posted when our agenda was created.  We will break so

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen