Subject: Minneapolis CAT session

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:52:41 -0500

CAT fanciers:

We've one scheduled CAT WG session for the fast-upcoming Minneapolis IETF
meeting (Monday, 15 March, 1530-1730), and I'd like to begin assembling its
agenda.  Based on mailing list discussion since the Orlando meeting, there's
apparent group interest in the low-infrastructure area, and I'd hope that we
can structure useful discussions from mechanism provider and interface
perspectives.  Some mail was also exchanged on the GSS Java bindings. Per
discussion at Orlando, I'd hope that we can achieve closure on how to
proceed with PKINIT.  Other topics haven't engendered much intervening
consideration on the list to this point.

I'd like to encourage ongoing list discussion of all pending topics, to ask
document editors for their plans re submission or updating of I-Ds, and to
solicit proposals for discussion leadership in specific areas within the
Minneapolis meeting agenda.  (Note to document editors: the I-D submission
deadline in advance of this meeting will be 26 February.) I'll plan to
distribute at least one working agenda draft during February.

--jl

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]