Subject: USENIX NETWORKING '99

From: Cynthia Deno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:37:44 -0800

For the first time, USENIX and SAGE are bringing together the
community

of network administrators -- Share in expertise learned at sites of all
sizes from throughout the world. Gain mastery of new technologies,
techniques, and strategies for managing complex networks. 

Tutorials * Invited Talks * Refereed Papers * Hosted Luncheons

 * Receptions * Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions

NETWORKING '99

   April 7-12, 1999

   Santa Clara Marriott Hotel

   Santa Clara, California, USA

Sponsored by USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association

Co-Sponsored by SAGE, the System Administrators Guild

WEB SITE: http://www.usenix.org/networking99

Networking '99 includes:

CONFERENCE ON NETWORK ADMINISTRATION

Wednesday and Thursday, April 7-8, 1999

     Outstanding speakers share their expertise and experience of the

latest network technologies in case studies of real networks and 

refereed research papers.

NETWORKING TUTORIAL PROGRAM

Friday and Saturday, April 9-10, 1999

     Courses tailored to many levels of experience and spanning a wide

range of topics in network administration and computer security. 
Bring

home skills you can use immediately.

WORKSHOP ON INTRUSION DETECTION AND NETWORK MONITORING

Sunday and Monday, April 11-12, 1999

      Meet and learn from the researchers and practitioners who are

deploying the state of the art in techniques and technologies which
can

help you maintain your network's security by "automatically" detecting

weaknesses or attacks in progress.

For the full tutorial and technical program, and online registration,

http://www.usenix.org/networking99

----------------

The USENIX Association's international membership includes engineers,
scientists, and technicians working on the cutting edge of systems and
software.  SAGE, a special technical group within USENIX, is devoted to
the advancement and recognition of system administration as a
profession.  USENIX and SAGE are co-sponsors of the highly regarded
LISA--System Administrators Conference.   

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]