Subject: New draft of TOG aznAPI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:40:39 -0700

All,

At our last meeting in Oslo, I mentioned that DASCOM
had submitted an authorization API to the Open Group
for consideration.

At that time we were in the process of accepting comments
and revising the draft based on those comments.
I got a number of very useful comments in Oslo from 
CAT WG members and other IETF interersted parties, and have
made some changes in the draft in response to those comments.

I'm happy to report that the revised document has been 
submitted to the Open Group and that a .pdf of the 
proposal is available on our website at:

  http://www.dascom.com/docs/authz1_0.pdf

(As you'll recall, I'd committed at the Oslo session to make
the draft available to CAT as an informational item
after its existence was noted by Denis Pinkas).

The aznAPI isn't an Internet draft, though of course if
people are interested I can create a draft with
the same information.  Please let me know what you think.

FYI, because my CAT subscription seems to have been
mislaid by the mailer, I didn't receive Tatyana's most
recent message until Friday.  I believe her respnose to 
Veselin was based on the old version of the aznAPI draft
though I'm not sure.  I'll post a reply to Tatyana's note
separately.

--bob

Bob Blakley
Chief Scientist, DASCOM
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]