Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Cut-off for DC IETF

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:09:28 -0400

Forwarding for the benefit of CAT WG participants who may not also be
subscribers to the general IETF announcement list.  Concurrently, I'll also
reiterate a solicitation to all editors of active CAT documents to indicate
their plans for draft updates within this window.

--jl

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 8:11 AM
Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off for DC IETF

The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the Washington,
DC IETF meeting is Friday, October 22, 1999 at 5pm ET. Internet-Drafts 
received after this time will not be announced nor made available in the 
Internet-drafts Directories.

We will begin processing Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF
meeting is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Note: ALL initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
      with draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG chair prior
      to processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received
      prior to the I-D cutoff date.

      As such, -00 submissions received the day of the cut-off will
      NOT be processed as WG documents. Do NOT wait until the last
      minute.

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Jack Kabat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:46:45 -0700

John and CAT members,

Mayank and myself are in the process of modifying the JGSS draft
to incorporate the comments from the Oslo meeting. We plan to
have the draft available prior to the October 22nd cut-off.

thanks,

Jack

> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Linn, John
> Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 6:09 AM
> To: 'CAT-WG List'
> Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Cut-off for DC IETF
> 
>