Subject: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-passwords

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:11:24 -0600

Is draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-passwords-04.txt a dead letter?
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Frank Cusack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:19:45 -0800

I hope not!

~f

>>>>> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, "Matt" == Matt Crawford wrote:

  Matt> Is draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-passwords-04.txt a dead letter?

---

From: Ken Hornstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:31:24 -0500

>Is draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-passwords-04.txt a dead letter?

Definately not .... but I can certainly see why you think that (and
I apologize for not answering your private email on that topic; I
was on travel last week, and you can imagine how crunched things are
with the Holidays).

I had made a promise to myself not to reissue that document without
having implemented something workable, but I think I'm going to
break that promise and reissue it sometime in the next month or two,
just to get it on the radar for Adelaide.

--Ken