Subject: what's "out there" that's based on GSS-API?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:35:57 -0800

The directory community did a survey a few years back on the X.500 
implementations (RFC2116), for example.

Has anyone done anything similar for GSS?

What about the various authorization mechanisms & API's being proposed -- has 
anyone done a survey of what actual products are being built on what 
mechanisms'n'APIs?

thanks,

JeffH

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:04:46 -0500

I'm not aware of the existence of such a survey for GSS, but it would be a
useful thing to have.  Would anyone be interested in collecting information
on implemented providers and layered consumers and documenting the results?

--jl

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 5:36 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: what's "out there" that's based on GSS-API?
> 
>