Subject: GSS-API Java Bindings update

From: Jack Kabat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:03:41 -0800

Hello,

Mayank and I have submitted an updated GSS-API Java bindings draft
(draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-javabind-04.txt) to the internet editors.

The draft incorporates the latest set of changes discussed on the mailing
list and at the DC meeting. The changes represent the consensus reached in
DC and should close all remaining issues. I think this should make the
document ready for the WG last call.

Thank you and happy holidays,

jack

List of Changes:
1) Changes to GSS-Manager to define it as an abstract Class
	-change class definition to abstract
	-change method signatures to use abstract except for getInstance
	-change example code to match new class/method signatures
	-replaced constructor with getInstance method
2) Modifications to the provider selection methods in GSSManger
	-added public abstract addProviderAtEnd(Provider p, Oid mech)
	-added public abstract void addProviderAtFront(Provider p, Oid mech)
	-added examples for the two new methods
	-removed old methods dealing with Providers
3) Added Security Considerations section at end of document

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]