Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 05:29:45 +0300 (EET DST)

The original message was received at Wed, 7 Jul 2004 05:29:35 +0300 (EET DST)
from [218.17.66.200]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 Host unknown)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 5.1.2 <[email-masked]>... Host unknown (Name server: rc.nokia.fi: host not found)

Subject: Mail Delivery failure ([email-masked])
From: "ext [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:26:24 +0800

Mail Delivery Failure - This mail couldn't be shown.

------------- failed message -------------
äüKJ?,hDQpgüVrx1lVYGnQEjMö6saC&s_Mü9~zRNQ,
I$9R6P~AIC72Zwmb3mv.8kR(sRTc'ezPöku:rFgEu!7Sh
ßJ?eeIJ8C&TM9täb(ßUZAo,%:OG2tiD4B0yJ0Npßx~
ü?9kqzweTQj3Y!2$Zm'%0Am>r<y:Sb3Gü

Received message has been attached.