Subject: IETF Kitten Mailing List is now open

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:00:02 -0400

The long awaiting IETF Kitten Mailing List is now open for use.
To join the mailing list you may use a web page interface:

     https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

Subscriptions can also be obtained by using the e-mail interface:

     [email-masked]

 From this point forward all discussion of Kitten subjects should
be sent to [email-masked].  For the last several months it
has been impossible for new members to join the ietf-cat-wg list.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Altman

---

From: Booker Bense <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:14:36 -0700 (PDT)

> has been impossible for new members to join the ietf-cat-wg list.

_ HUH? As far as I know it's still open, I just checked the
properties via Majordomo and it's still open. If you attempt
to subscribe an address that doesn't match the address in the
email you might have problems. Also, rightly or wrongly,
lists.stanford.edu ends up on a lot of blacklists.

_ I've trimmed a bunch of bounces and old dreck, but it still
should be working. If can remove it, I would gladly do so, since
that would reduce the spam load on my email account.

_ Booker C. Bense
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]