Subject: [Cbor] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:26:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is a data format
   whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small code
   size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the need
   for version negotiation.  These design goals make it different from
   earlier binary serializations such as ASN.1 and MessagePack.

   This document is a revised edition of RFC 7049, with editorial
   improvements, added detail, and fixed errata.  This revision formally
   obsoletes RFC 7049, while keeping full compatibility of the
   interchange format from RFC 7049.  It does not create a new version
   of the format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/