Subject: [Cbor] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-cbor-02-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 09:46:25 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-cbor-02-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cbor/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The paragraph "The CBOR working group will update RFC 7049 ..." feels like it
might now be out of date given that RFC 7049-bis is already in the RFC editor
queue.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 12:36:23 -0400

> might now be out of date given that RFC 7049-bis is already in the RFC editor

Doh!  That's what happens when one tries to make surgical updates, but
one hasn't been to medical school.

Version -02-01 should have that fixed.

Barry