Subject: [Cbor] Need link to CBOR Meetecho - none in agenda or Datatracker

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:05:59 -0400

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*

---

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:23:42 +0200

Hello Ira,

> Need link to CBOR Meetecho - none in agenda or Datatracker

my apologies for not having seen this in time.

The data tracker has the link at the 👩‍👧‍👦 icon (three people
in a group, "online conference", second from right) icon of the upcoming
meetings list[1], and on top of the meeting page[2].

You might have missed it if you were at the group's meeting list[3]
where that link is *not* displayed (and it's not immediately obvious
that "materials" is really the link to all the details of the meeting);
I've opened a ticket at the data tracker[4].

The lack of a participation link is being addressed in an existing
issue there[5] and looks like it can be ready soon. (We used to have the
links in the agenda, but that led to inconsistencies between the agenda
and the data tracker).

Please find the minutes at [6]; it wasn't a very long session.

Best regards
Christian

[1]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming
[2]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-cbor-17/session/cbor
[3]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cbor/meetings/
[4]: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietfdb/ticket/3413
[5]: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietfdb/ticket/3349
[6]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-cbor-17/materials/minutes-interim-2021-cbor-17-202109221600-01

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom