Subject: [Cbor] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 13:20:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR tags for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and prefixes
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-09-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines two CBOR Tags to be used with IPv6 and
   IPv4 addresses and prefixes.

   // RFC-EDITOR-please-remove: This work is tracked at
   // https://github.com/cbor-wg/cbor-network-address

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/