Subject: [Cbor] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 23:52:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional Control Operators for CDDL
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   The Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL), standardized in RFC
   8610, provides "control operators" as its main language extension
   point.

   The present document defines a number of control operators that were
   not yet ready at the time RFC 8610 was completed: .plus, .cat and
   .det for the construction of constants, .abnf/.abnfb for including
   ABNF (RFC 5234/RFC 7405) in CDDL specifications, and .feature for
   indicating the use of a non-basic feature in an instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/