Subject: [Cbor] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:17:48 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Tianran for the OpsDir review, and Carsten Bormann (and others) for
addressing the comments.

I see that the document had a second IETF LC with the new track, and think that
the Info -> Std chance made a lot of sense.

Thanks again, W