Subject: [Cbor] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 11:34:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On storing CBOR encoded items on stable storage
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines an on-disk format for CBOR objects that is
   friendly to common on-disk recognition systems such as the Unix
   file(1) command.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts