Subject: Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-ccamp-tranport-lmp-00.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:21:10 -0000

Working group last call has completed on this draft.

No additional comments were made on the list.
The draft was liaised to SG15 of the ITU-T and I know that they
discussed the draft at their meeting in Geneva at the end of November.
They prepared a liaison on the draft, but unfortunately this has not
reached us formally.

I have a draft copy of the liaison and I will summarise the points on
the list for the authors to examine and act upon.
I will also supply the chair's review comments.

Thanks,
Adrian

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 2:08 PM
Subject: Working group last call on draft-ietf-ccamp-tranport-lmp-00.txt

> Hi,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-00.txt
>
> The authors tell me that this draft is cooked.
> There may be future changes in the ITU-T that would require to be
reflected in this work,
> but at the moment it is the opinion of the authors that the I-D
reflects the current set
> of consented recommendations within the ITU-T.
>
> I am liaising the current version of the I-D to ITU-T Study Group 15,
Question 14 that has
> responsibility for ASON Discovery, and I hope that they will spot any
discrepancies that
> may exist.
>
> This email begins an elongated WG last call that will end on December
17th at noon GMT.
> The unusually long last call period is to allow the ITU-T to return
its comments.
>
> Please review and comment on the draft with a view to accuracy,
clarity and usability.
> Thanks,
> Adrian