Subject: Incoming liaison (3) from ITU-T SG15

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:36:56 -0000

Hi,

Here is the text of an incoming liaison just received.
In due course it will be posted at the IETF's liaison web site. Until then
you can see the original at http://www.olddog.co.uk/incoming.htm

Cheers,
Adrian

============
From: ITU-T SG15
To: CCAMP
For: Information
Subject: Response to Liaison Statement from IETF CCAMP WG on GMPLS MIB
Modules

Q.14/15 thanks the liaison statement from the IETF CCAMP WG and
appreciates the opportunity for providing input to the draft GMPLS MIB
modules. At our 29th November - 3rd December 2004 SG15 meeting, the drafts
were presented. No specific comments were raised. Q.14/15 delegates were
encouraged to continue reviewing the MIBs and to provide their comments
directly to the CCAMP mailing list or at the next Q.14/15 meeting, which
is planed for 24 - 28 January 2005.

At the 29 November - 3 December 2004 meeting, SG15 reached consensus on
new draft Recommendation G.7718/Y.1709 "Framework for ASON management".
This Recommendation addresses the management aspects of the ASON control
plane and the interaction between the management plane and the ASON
control plane. This Recommendation follows the TMN principles specified in
ITU-T Recommendation M.3010 and the ASON architecture principles specified
in Recommendation G.8080.

A copy of this document is attached for your information.

An electronic copy of this liaison statement is also available at
ftp://sg15opticalt:[email-masked]/tsg15opticaltransport/COMMUNICATIONS/index.html

Attachment: Draft G.7718/Y.1709 (TD37/PLEN)
(attachment can be found at the alternate CCAMP web site]