Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:37:22 +0200

i just noticed that in the below e-mail, i did not explicitly mention that
it would be appropriate in case your feedback is "not positive" to explain
the potential reasons

note: this would help us (in case) to structure a bit the discussions
during next IETF meeting

---

ccamp'ers

during last IETF meeting it was reported that "ADs request a framework doc
and include how it relates to other SDOs, max 10 pages" on GMPLS for
Ethernet.

A DT has been put in place (the "GMPLS for Ethernet" design team) to
develop a framework and the basic requirements. DT details can be found at:
<https://psg.com/lists/ccamp/ccamp.2005/msg00502.html>

the first output of the design team is available at
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-framework-00.txt>

last round of discussions on this topic did generate a flury of e-mails on
the CCAMP mailing list - showing at least that specific issues needed to be
adequately addressed - this time and with the help of this document i hope
we can come to something more structured and hopefully more conclusive

thanks for your feedback !