Subject: Response to your liaison on the SG15 OTNT Standardization Work Plan

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:27:06 +0100

To: ITU-T Study Group 15
From: IETF CCAMP Working Group
Subject: Response to your liaison on the SG15 OTNT Standardization Work
              Plan
For: Information

The CCAMP working group would like to thank Study Group 15 for sharing
their current OTNT Standardization Work Plan. This has been made available
to the CCAMP participants.

We note that the work plan is kept updated for free download at
http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com15/otn/index.html and thank the ITU-T
for this courtesy.

We would like to draw your attention to the following updates to your list
of RFCs and Internet-Drafts relevant to GMPLS and the ASON control plane.
We are sure that you will want to update your documentation accordingly.

Up-to-date information on CCAMP Internet-Drafts and RFCs can always be
found at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ccamp-charter.html with more
detail tracked at http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp-drafts.htm

Further drafts and RFCs will no doubt apply to the work you plan for the
MPLS transport network. You should contact the MPLS working group
for an up-to-date list.

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-07.txt
    Definitions of Textual Conventions for Generalized Multiprotocol Label
    Switching (GMPLS) Management

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-08.txt
    Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching
    Router (LSR) Management Information Base

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-09.txt
    Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering
Management Information Base

draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt
    Crankback Signaling Extensions for MPLS and GMPLS RSVP-TE

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-reqts-05.txt
     Requirements for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Routing for Automatically
     Switched Optical Network (ASON)

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-eval-00.txt
     Evaluation of existing Routing Protocols against ASON routing
     requirements

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery-02.txt
     GMPLS Based Segment Recovery

draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-01.txt
     Node ID based RSVP Hello: A Clarification Statement

draft-ietf-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-01.txt
     Reoptimization of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
    Engineering (TE) loosely routed Label Switch Path (LSP)

draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt
      A Transport Network View of the Link Management Protocol

draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-02.txt
      Extensions to GMPLS RSVP Graceful Restart

draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-03.txt
      A Framework for Inter-Domain MPLS Traffic Engineering

RFC 4054
     Impairments and Other Constraints on Optical Layer Routing

draft-ietf-pce-architecture-00.txt
     Path Computation Element (PCE) Architecture

draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-08.txt
      LSP Hierarchy with Generalized MPLS TE

draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-06.txt
      Link Bundling in MPLS Traffic Engineering

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-03.txt
      A Lexicography for the Interpretation of Generalized Multiprotocol
      Label Switching (GMPLS) Terminology within The Context of the
      ITU-T's Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON)
      Architecture

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella
IETF CCAMP Working Group co-chairs