Subject: draft-kumaki-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interworking-01.txt

From: Kenji Kumaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:23:38 +0900

Hi,

We updated the following draft.

"Operational, Deployment and Interworking Considerations for GMPLS "
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interworking-01.txt

Since last draft,we mainly updated the following items.
1. merged "GMPLS Deployment in Existing IP/MPLS networks" draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-gmpls-deployment-augmented-model-00.txt
2. changed the title of I-D and section due to merge of "GMPLS
Deployment in Existing IP/MPLS networks" draft
3. added MPLS/GMPLS deployment,operational and interworking requirements
as a section
4. added MPLS/GMPLS LSP Resource Affinity Mapping
5. removed section 3.1 OSPF extensions for Link Priority Identification
           section 3.2 ISIS extensions for Link Priority Identification
6. added Terminology
7. category change: BCP
8. corrected some typos 

We welcome your comments and feedback on this list or during Paris
meeting.

Thanks,
Kenji
-- 
Kenji Kumaki <[email-masked]>