Subject: draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt

From: Tomohiro Otani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:09:11 +0900

Hi everyone,

We updated the GMPLS inter-domain TE req. draft.  Since last meeting,
we believe this document has been already stable and well-recognized, 
however, per the last meeting discussion, we have to wait for the 
charter being revised, in order to be a WG document (This must be 
initiated by chairs).

Until then, we continue to update the contents and indeed welcome your 
feedback and comments through this list or during the meeting in Paris.

Regards,

tomo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GMPLS Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Requirements
	Author(s)	: T. Otani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
This draft provides requirements for the support of generalized 
multi-protocol label switching (GMPLS) inter-domain traffic 
engineering (TE). Its main objective is to present the differences 
between MPLS inter-domain TE and GMPLS inter-domain TE.  This draft 
covers not only GMPLS Inter-domain architecture but also functional 
requirements in terms of GMPLS signaling and routing in order to 
specify these in a GMPLS Inter-domain environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: "Itaru Nishioka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:48:48 +0900

This draft gives a good start point  for "Distributing Reachability and TE Information" 
in inter-domain framework  (Section 4 of draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-04.txt).

I also hope re-charter as soon as possible.

Thanks,

itaru.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tomohiro Otani
> Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:09 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt
> 
> Hi everyone,
> 
> We updated the GMPLS inter-domain TE req. draft.  Since last 
> meeting, we believe this document has been already stable and 
> well-recognized, however, per the last meeting discussion, we 
> have to wait for the charter being revised, in order to be a 
> WG document (This must be initiated by chairs).
> 
> Until then, we continue to update the contents and indeed 
> welcome your feedback and comments through this list or 
> during the meeting in Paris.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> tomo

---

From: "K. Miyazaki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:17:44 +0900

Hi everyone,

I think following draft is important requirement in GMPLS
inter-domain and it should be WG document asap.

Regards,

Keiji Miyazaki