Subject: Re:draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt (support)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:26:45 +0900

Hi Session Chair and everyone;

We think that "draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt"
opens a very important scheme in the GMPLS inter-domain
TE requirement for several vendors. We support his proposal 
and hope that the draft would pass through the charter process
and be a WG document as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kazuhiko Sagara
Hitachi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GMPLS Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Requirements
	Author(s)	: T. Otani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
This draft provides requirements for the support of generalized 
multi-protocol label switching (GMPLS) inter-domain traffic 
engineering (TE). Its main objective is to present the differences 
between MPLS inter-domain TE and GMPLS inter-domain TE.  This draft 
covers not only GMPLS Inter-domain architecture but also functional 
requirements in terms of GMPLS signaling and routing in order to 
specify these in a GMPLS Inter-domain environment.