Subject: draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-01 comments

From: "Trevor Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:55:56 +0100

Greg et al,

I have read your latest "draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-01" and
have inserted some comments and made some suggested modifications using
the 'track-changes' feature in word.

I apologise if the indentations etc. are not fully correct.

If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Trevor

Trevor Wilson
Nortel Networks
Belfast Lab
Tel: +44 2890 363701
       ESN 751 3701
> This is the Way. This is Nortel. 
> 
> 
 <<draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-01_tw-2110-comments.doc>> 
Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:01:31 +0200

Hello Greg et al,

One additional comment:

Depending on the level of detail to be provided in this document.

In section 2.4 VCAT configuration with LCAS (MI_LCASEnable=true)

The value of Xm is not only technology dependent, it can also be
implementation dependent. E.g. in a routerinterface with STM-64
line rate for a VC-4-Xv based VCG Xm = 64 and not 256.
Xm cannot be provisioned, it can be retreived from the VCG
(as well as Xa).

Have a nice weekend, Huub.

-- 
================================================================
              http://members.chello.nl/hhelvoort/
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:24:21 +0200

FYI,

before sending the email quoted below I already did send
two other emails, one with comments and the other with the
forgotten attachment. Without the attachment the comment
below is worthless.

Sofar these messages have not appeared on the ccamp list
(but they did on the SG15/Q9 and SG15/Q11 lists).

So maybe they are in the ccamp spam-trap.
If they do not re-appear soon I will repost them.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

regards, Huub.
===============================================================

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:45:46 +0100

Huub, I don't see them in the spam bucket, but given the rate of arrival
of new spam it is possible they went out the over flow before I got there
:-(

Please post again.

In general, attachments can be a bit risky as they are more likely to be
excised. In line text is better.

Cheers,
Adrian