Subject: Draft agenda

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:39:54 +0100

Hi,

You can see a draft agenda at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/ccamp.txt

You'll notice it is pretty full (again).

Our objective in formulating this agenda has been to prompt discussion
that will make valuable use of face-to-face meeting time. Presentation of
what is in your draft is not the main reason for addressing the room: you
should be seeking input and discussion.

In order to make this work a bit better than previously, the agenda is
interspersed with questions that we want you to raise *not* answer. That
is, you should be leading the discussion that will help the room debate
and discuss these questions. If you turn up and just answer the questions
leaving no room for discussion (or worse if you just present your draft) I
will allow Kireeti to bite you.

I know that there will be a few of you disappointed not to have your
topics/drafts on the agenda. our decisions were made based on what we feel
needs face-to-face discussion. In particular, if you have a new revision
of an existing I-D that has progressed but has not made any radical
changes, we will probably have left you off. Also, if you have a new I-D
that has not been discussed on the mailing list, we may also have left you
off.

Thanks,
Adrian

PS We are very nearly there with a new set of milestones for CCAMP. This
has reached the secretariat and should be up on the web page soon.

PPS Don't forget the GELS BoF (GMPLS controlled Ethernet Label Switching)
that is very relevant to several drafts first raised in CCAMP