Subject: Agenda slot requests for Vancouver

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:09:22 +0100

Hi,

I know I am going to regret this, but...

      Please send me your requests to go on the agenda in Vancouver.

Given the positive and encouraging feedback that our AD gave us in Paris,
I would like to try to limit our work to issues and items that will
benefit from face to face discussion. Thus, presentation of status (this
is the 37th revision of our I-D, we hope to be finished in early 2012, we
have made 209 small and insignificant typographical changes) will be
frowned upon. Similarly, presentation of the content of I-Ds will not be
welcome except where this is a new I-D and the content is interesting ;-)

What I would really like is:
- problem statements and requests for discussion of solutions
- suggested solutions where the authors are not sure and want feedback
In other words, I would like presenters to be actively soliciting input
from the meeting. If you don't need input from the meeting, then you don't
need to stand up at the front of the room.

Anyway, over to you guys.

Thanks,
Adrian