Subject: Introduction to "draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00".

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:04:24 +0800

Hi all,

We submitted a draft "draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00" to 
IETF some time ago.

Title of our draft is " Mechanism of multiple adjacent nodes RSVP 
graceful restart Simultaneously ".

Based on the RSVP graceful restart defined in the RFC3473, RFC3209, 
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp -node-id-based-hello-02 and draft-ietf-ccamp-
rsvp-restart-ext-05, we puts forward extensions.

We have two motivations in our draft:
1、We think the restarted node is usually at a passive position. Only 
after it receives the RSVP GR Hello message from the neighbor, will 
it  inform the neighbor of its GR capability by returning the ACK message.
So we puts forward extensions by using multicast address as destination 
address of GR HELLO request message or adopting hot backup key data of 
the established GR HELLO instance before restaring to make the restarted 
node can actively inform himself RSVP graceful restart capability to the 
neighbor. 
2、We further provide the relevant mechanism to support recovery 
processing
of RSVP graceful restart at simultaneous restart of multiple adjacent 
nodes.

So we would like invite everyone to join the discussion about our draft. 
And 
let us know your opinions about our draft.

Thanks in advance.

Jiang Weilian

***********************************************
信息安全声明：本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有，
ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
保密，未经发件人书面许可，不得向任何第
三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
Information Security  Notice：
The information contained in this mail is
solely property of  ZTE Corporation. 
This mail communication is confidential.
Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
disclose the contents of this communication
to others.
***********************************************