Subject: Re: next steps on diverse path vcat/lcas

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:45:05 +0100

Hello Richard,

You wrote:

> during ietf in vancouver, we had a good discussion related to 
> draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-01.txt
> There were many people interested in collaborating on this work item. 
> Can these interested people drop us a line if they want to collaborate 
> on a revision to the draft or give feedback on the current version?
> we'd like to have some consensus on what extra features are needed and 
> work on the solutions

Because you already mentioned my contributions to the draft I
would like to continue providing feedback.

Cheers, Huub.

-- 
================================================================
              http://members.chello.nl/hhelvoort/
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...