Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt (fwd)

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:52:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

This begins a two week (+ 1 day) WG Last Call for this document.

As Adrian said:

| During your review, I would like you to pay particularly good
| attention to the text that describes GMPLS concepts.  This text is 
| not intended to be definitive, but it will be read by many people as 
| providing clarification, so it needs to be right.

The Last Call ends 5pm PST on Fri Dec 30.  Get it done early so you 
can enjoy your New Year bash :-)

Kireeti.
-------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

 	Title		: A Lexicography for the Interpretation of
                           Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching
                           (GMPLS) Terminology within The Context of the
                           ITU-T's Automatically Switched Optical Network
                           (ASON) Architecture
 	Author(s)	: I. Bryskin, A. Farrel
 	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt
 	Pages		: 17
 	Date		: 2005-12-14

Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) has been developed
    by the IETF to facilitate the establishment of Label Switched Paths
    (LSPs) in a variety of data plane technologies and across several
    architectural models. The ITU-T has specified an architecture for
    the control of Automatically Switched Optical Networks (ASON).

    This document provides a lexicography for the interpretation of GMPLS
    terminology within the context of the ASON architecture.

    It is important to note that GMPLS is applicable in a wider set of
    contexts than just ASON. The definitions presented in this document
    do not provide exclusive or complete interpretations of GMPLS
    concepts. This document simply allows the GMPLS terms to be applied
    within the ASON context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt