Subject: Proposed Reply to ITU-T SG15 Liaison on ASON Lexicography

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:36:33 -0000

Hi,

We also received a liaison from SG15 supplying some suggested text for the
GMPLS/ASON lexicography.

Although there was no specific action requested, the liaison requested a
response by 27th Jan.

You can see the liaison at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file208.doc

Here is my proposal.

Comments please.

Thanks,
Adrian

======

From: IETF CCAMP Working Group
To: ITU-T SG15
Subject: Response to your liaison on ASON Lexicography
For: Information

The CCAMP Working Group thanks Q12/15 and Q14/15 for their liaison on ASON
Lexicography.

The input from SG15 participants and especially those from Q12/15 and
Q14/15 has been very valuable in producing this draft.

We are pleased to be able to tell you that the latest version of our draft
(draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-06.txt) incorporating your most
recent textual suggestions has reached consensual approval within the
CCAMP Working Group and is now moving forward on the track to become an
Informational RFC.

Regards,
Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella
CCAMP Working Group chairs