Subject: Proposed communication to the OIF

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:53:24 -0000

Hi,

(This is the last in the list of proposed communications - I promise!)

We have had an ongoing exchange with the OIF about RFC 3946 and that gave
impetus to draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt.

Now that that draft is through WG last call we should drop them a note to
let them know the status.

Here is my proposal.
Comments welcome.

Thanks,
Adrian
======

To: Jim Jones, OIF TC Chair
From: Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella, IETF CCAMP WG Co-Chairs
Subject: Follow up on NCC and RCC field values for STS-3c/VC-4 connections

Dear Jim,
Further to our communication to you of October last year and your
response, we are pleased to inform you that the CCAMP working group
reached consensus on the proposed modifications to RFC 3946 as previously
described and documented in draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt. We are
pleased to note that these changes are acceptable to the OIF.

Regards,
Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella
CCAMP Working Group Co-chairs