Subject: Document Action: 'A Lexicography for the Interpretation of Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Terminology within The Context of the ITU-T's Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON) Architecture' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:20:10 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Lexicography for the Interpretation of Generalized Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching (GMPLS) Terminology within The Context of the ITU-T's 
   Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON) Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bill Fenner and Alex Zinin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-06.
txt

Technical Summary
 
   This document provides a lexicography for the interpretation of GMPLS
   terminology within the context of the ASON architecture.

Working Group Summary
 
 There was WG consensus to advance this document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 Bill Fenner reviewed this document for the IESG.  It benefited from
 significant review from Dimitri Papadimitriou during WG Last Call.