Subject: Errata in RFC 4327

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:49:25 -0000

Hi,

A few minor errors have been spotted in RFC 4327.

The CCAMP working group will produce a bis and run it through the process,
but this may take a little while.

Until then, it would probably be best to publish an errata notice.

This could be the following simple text, or could be an enumeration of the
specific errors. Please let me know which you prefer.

Regards,
Adrian (CCAMP co-chair)

====

RFC 4327 makes use of the TruthValue textual convention defined in RFC
2579.

Several places in the text identify the enumerations of the textual
convention ("true" and "false") using their names and their numeric values
(1 and 2 respectively).

However, several references to the enumerations of the textual convention
use the incorrect numeric values.

All references to the enumerations of this textual convention in this RFC
should take the names ("true" and "false") as the definitive settings, and
should disregard the numeric values when stated incorrectly.