Subject: Follow up on NCC and RCC field values for STS-3c/VC-4 connections

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:51:48 -0000

Dear Jim,

Further to our communication to you of October last year and your
response, we are pleased to inform you that the CCAMP working group
reached consensus on the proposed modifications to RFC 3946 as previously
described, and as now documented in draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt. We
are pleased to note that these changes are acceptable to the OIF.

Regards,
Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella
CCAMP Working Group Co-chairs

---

From: "Jim Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:47:16 -0600

Dear Adrian,

Thank you for the update. I will provide this information to the OIF
members. We appreciate the attention of the IETF CCAMP to these items and
look forward to continued cooperation.

Best Regards,
Jim Jones
OIF Technical Committee Chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:52 AM
To: Jim Jones
Cc: [email-masked]; Bill Fenner; [email-masked]; 'Kireeti Kompella'
Subject: Follow up on NCC and RCC field values for STS-3c/VC-4 connections

Dear Jim,

Further to our communication to you of October last year and your response,
we are pleased to inform you that the CCAMP working group reached consensus
on the proposed modifications to RFC 3946 as previously described, and as
now documented in draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt. We are pleased to note
that these changes are acceptable to the OIF.

Regards,