Subject: Re: Question about carrying the call id

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 02:23:16 +0200

hi richard

association object associates by definition LSPs (using per-sender node 
identifier and address) on the other side a call creates an association 
between end-points by which subsequent LSPs may be made (call ids are 
unique within the context of the pair of addresses that are the call 
source and destination)
 
thanks,
- dimitri.

Richard Rabbat <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
27/04/2006 19:56
 
        To:     Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>, dimitri papadimitriou 
<[email-masked]>
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Question about carrying the call id

< Attachment richard.vcf removed >

Hi Adrian, Dimitri,

In your slides regarding ASON, you mentioned in slide 7
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/ccamp-4/sld7.htm
that the current proposal is to match the session object but that an
alternative may be using the association object.
has there been a decision either way and what was the rationale?
thanks,
Richard.