Subject: DEAR FRIEND

From: "stephen kwaku" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:38:35 +0700

Mr. Steven Kwaku
Address : United Nation Refugee Camp. Thailand.

Dear Sir,

With due respect trust and humanity. I write you this letter which I believe
wouldbe of great interest to you. I got your contact from a business
directory here in Thailand chamber of commerce and industry, I decided to
unfold my investment plan to you of which I am convince as to solicit for
your support and assistance after reading your profile.

I am Mr. Steven Kwaku the son of late brigadier Johnson Kwaku of Congo . My
late father was in charge of arms and ammunition procurement for the Congo
Amry under President Joseph Kabila. He was arrested and shot in the current
crises in my country by the rebel forces. Before his death he was able to
confirm personally to us of an existence deposit of $12.5M (Twelve Million
five hundred thousand United state dollars only) which he deposited in a
private security company here in Thailand for safekeeping.

After the death of my father, I was able to escape along with my mother to
Thailand where we seek asylum as refugee but unfortunately my mother was
killed in Phuket in southern Thailand on 26th December 2004 by tsunami wave
and her body was never found as she was flushed away by the sea. Her death
turned my life to an orphan with unbearable condition. Now I have certified
the existence of the fund in the security vault with all the appropriate
documents of the fund in my hand as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the
fund.

Now I have concluded arrangement to clear the trunk box containing the money
out from the security company so that I can transfer the fund out of
Thailand for investment partnership because due to my current status as a
political refugee here I am limited to handle such huge amount of cash as I
am also limited from operating a bank account as a refugee here in Thailand.

For the above reason, I have decided to seek for an assistance and help from
you as a foreign partner to enable us reach a contract joint venture
partnership agreement to transfer and invest the fund in a profitable
business orientation in your country under long time joint venture
partnership to enable us entrust the investment in your care and management
as soon as it is cleared from the security vault here in Thailand.

(1) I will offer a 35% reasonable percentage from the total fund as a reward
for all your help in transferring of the fund to your Bank account in your
country.

(2) I will map out 5% of the total fund to meet up any expenses made by both
parties during the transaction.

(3) To enable me relocate and settle in your country as soon as the fund is
successfully transferred to your account.

(4) To reach a long-term partnership agreement to entrust the investment in
your management.

Please, go to the below site so you can understand the present situation in
my country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/country_profiles/1076794.stm

Note this transaction is 100% risk free from both sides, So you should not
entertain any fear. For the interest of this transaction do not hesitate to
contact me on my direct email:

Yours Sincerely.

Mr. Steven Kwaku