Subject: RE: Polling for new WG IDs

From: "Miya Kohno \(mkohno\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 01:39:58 +0800

> Hi,
>
>As discussed in San Diego, we need to poll for a couple of new WG
drafts:
......
		 
>		2.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interw
ork-reqts-02.txt
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-inte
rwork-reqts-02.txt>  

Yes.

---

From: "Peng He" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:17:30 -0500

For the first one,  I also agree with Zafar.  No,

For the second and the third one, Yes and Yes.

Regards,
Peng