Subject: New I-D:draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-00.txt

From: Sukrit Dasgupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:01:21 -0400

Hi,

We have written an I-D to present and discuss some simulation results  
comparing the per-domain path computation approach and the PCE based  
Backward Recursive PCE based Computation (BRPC) approach. A few  
important metrics for performance comparison have been identified and  
simulations have been run on two realistic topologies.
The motivation is not to draw any conclusion per say but rather to  
share some interesting results and data with the community.
Looking forward to input and comments.

The pdf version is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp- 
analysis-00.pdf

ASCII version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp- 
analysis-00.txt

Thanks,
Sukrit

---

From: Cristel Pelsser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:15:18 +0900

Hi,

If you are interested in this work you may also want to take a look at 
http://edoc.bib.ucl.ac.be:81/ETD-db/collection/available/BelnUcetd-11232006-095035/

In this document you will find an evaluation of Per-Domain path 
computation and Cooperative PCEs (slight variant of BRPC) for the 
computation of inter-AS LSPs. In this document, we do not assume that 
the list of ASs to be crossed by an inter-AS LSP is known prior to the 
path computation.

Cristel

Sukrit Dasgupta wrote:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-00.pdf 
>
>
> ASCII version:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-00.txt 
>
>
> Thanks,
> Sukrit
>
>
>
>