Subject: CREATIVE SUITE 3

From: "harriot gabe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 00:22:00 +0300

Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of
inertia.
If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as
to be out of danger?
You can't start at the top.
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
pretend to be.
Any jackass can kick a barn down, but it takes a carpenter to build it.
There is nothing certain in a man's life but that he must lose it.
We movie stars all end up by ourselves. Who knows? Maybe we want to.
He who leaves nothing to chance will do few things poorly, but he will
do few things.
What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly
exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others.
One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true -- it did for me.
Union may be strength, but it is mere blind brute strength unless wisely
directed.
Art is skill, that is the first meaning of the word.
You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful
at sixty, it will be your soul's own doing.
No one should drive a hard bargain with an artist.
Weep not that the world changes -- did it keep a stable, changeless
state, it were cause indeed to weep.
Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.
The nobility of a human being is strictly independent of that of his
convictions.
Goodness is the only investment which never fails.