Subject: RFC 4873 on MPLS Segment Recovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:52:04 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4873

        Title:      MPLS Segment Recovery 
        Author:     L. Berger, I. Bryskin,
                    D. Papadimitriou, A. Farrel
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 56919
        Updates:    RFC3473, RFC4872
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4873.txt

This document describes protocol specific procedures for GMPLS
(Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) RSVP-TE (Resource
ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering) signaling extensions to
support label switched path (LSP) segment protection and restoration.
These extensions are intended to complement and be consistent with
the RSVP-TE Extensions for End-to-End GMPLS Recovery (RFC 4872).
Implications and interactions with fast reroute are also addressed.
This document also updates the handling of NOTIFY_REQUEST objects.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...