Subject: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended only $89

From: "lynnelle alethea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:22:36 +0900

High birth is an accident, not a virtue.
I tend to play mostly villains and twisted people. Unsavory guys. I
think it's my face, the way I look.
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow.
An atheist is a man who watches a Notre Dame -- Southern Methodist
University game and doesn't care who wins.
When we turn to one another for counsel we reduce the number of our
enemies.
She was a handsome woman of forty-five and would remain so for many
years.
The glory of the gospel is that when the church is absolutely different
from the world, she invariably attracts it.
Nature should have been pleased to have made this age miserable, without
making it also ridiculous.
What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of
himself.
An artist is forced by others to paint out of his own free will.
To be blind is not miserable not to be able to bear blindness, that is
miserable.
I have a fear of being boring.
When I am right, I get angry. Churchill gets angry when he is wrong. So
we were often angry at each other.
The lack of belief is a defect that ought to be concealed when it cannot
be overcome.
Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.
Guns will make us powerful butter will only make us fat.
It is easy to sit up and take notice, What is difficult is getting up
and taking action.
Those that won't be counseled can't be helped.
A fence should be horse high, hog tight and bull strong.