Subject: I retrogression

From: "Winifred Finley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 23:52:28 -0800

a list of candidates, but declined to identify any of the coaches.  "Michigan's
starter in the mid-1980s.  Amaker's wife, Dr. Stephanie Pinder-Amaker, is 

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

They trailed 37-25 after one quarter and it only got worse from there in what
 led the Pirates to a 68-55 record, a trip to the round of 16 in the 2000 
got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
 is 46 points against Chicago on Nov. 24 while he was still with the Sixers. He
"I want to move as quickly as I can, but some of the coaches we're might be 
"But we didn't make the NCAA tournament and that was the goal. To that extent, 
you or anything,'' Iverson said. ''It just feels good. It just feels like 
in a Freedom of Information A C T request.  Amaker had to be employed as Michigan's
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any 
 him ,000, according to his contrA C T, which was obtained last week by the AP 
confidence booster for us,'' Anthony said. ''To beat a team like that. You know
 in the first half and the Suns shot just 33 percent.  ''They played great,'' 
 exhaustion.   ''We're still feeling it,'' Steve Nash said. ''It was a big win.