Subject: CarrerBuilder.com Job Matches: Your Job Alert for Today.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:45:56 +0300

Rue St. Laurent, Sept-Iles, New Brunswick, Canada. 
International head office phone: +44 (0)70 9289 6898 
US and Canada fax: +1(647)723-7343

Hello! 

While searching online resumes to find a new Regional Business
 Representative, I ran across your brief resume. From the experiences and
 qualifications you have listed I feel you would be likely candidate to fill
 this position. 

We at Nakatomi Hakko Consulting are dedicated to providing a wide range
 of services to assist people who have worked abroad in Income Tax
 Refunds. 
With 3 years experience in the international tax refunds area, the aim
 of Nakatomi Hakko Consulting tax refund dept. is to obtain the maximum
 possible legal refund , in the fastest time possible and with the
 minimum amount of hassle. 

We are currently searching for qualified individuals to join our team.
 There are several types of positions available throughout the United
 States and Canada. We are looking for tax preparers, District Managers,
 Office Supervisors and Regional Business Representatives. Year-Round and
 Seasonal opportunities are available. We also offer ownership
 potential. 

The Regional Business Representative is responsible for the
 administration and execution of company plans, policies and procedures within the
 territory and will be responsible for developing and achieving specific
 service and operational objectives, assisting the Director of Market
 Development in marketing and service initiatives and will work
 cooperatively with Key Account Manager's, Territory Manager's and other Regional
 personnel. 

Candidates for the Regional Business Representative position with
 Nakatomi Hakko Consulting must be hard working and employ excellent
 communication skills. Responsibilities of the position include the use of a
 variety of web based tools to investigate and to resolve issues in a
 professional and timely manner. 
Income potential for this position is tremendous. Based upon
 qualifications and experience, monthly income ranges from $5000 - $6000. 
Other benefits associated with this position include Medical and Dental
 Insurance, and Educational Advancement Opportunities. 

 Salary: Annual gross starting salary of $48k-72k USD, paid in monthly
 installments by your choice. 
  * Performance Bonuses: Up to three percent of your annual gross
 salary, paid bi-monthly by your choice.
  * Benefits: Standard benefits for salaried-exempt employees (one
 month after beginning your hire date), including the following 
          o 401(k) retirement account
          o Child daycare assistance
          o Education assistance
          o Health, dental, life and disability insurance
          o Sick leave
          o Vacation and personal days 

If you feel that the skills you possess make you an eligible candidate
 for this position you may contact your personal supervisor to receive
 more information or to apply. 
We at Nakatomi Hakko Consulting hope that you'll accept this job offer
 and look forward to welcoming you aboard. Your immediate supervisor
 will be Mr. Mark Jacobs, HR Department Manager. Your immediate supervisor
 will be Mr. Mark Jacobs, HR Department Manager. Feel free to call Mr.
 Jacobs or me and leave us your questions or concerns. Call the main
 number in the letterhead above during normal business hours.

To accept this job offer: 
Please forward your resume (in .DOC or .TXT format), contact
 information and questions to HR dept. e-mail: [email-masked]

You will be contacted within 5 business days. 

Best regards,
David Beasley
HR Dept.
Nakatomi Hakko Tax Refund Consulting Group LLC.