Subject: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-reqts revised after IESG review

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:17:41 -0000

The new revision of this I-D is to address comments made during IESG review 
as below.

Thanks,
Adrian

===
Section 3
New paragraph at end of section
ADD
   The functional requirements for GMPLS-MPLS interworking described in
   this section must be met by any device participating in the
   interworking. This may include routers, servers, network management
   devices, path computation elements, etc.
===
Section 3.2
New paragraphs at end of section
ADD
   Note that multiple GMPLS LSPs may be set up between a given pair of
   Border Routers in support of connectivity in the MPLS client network.
   If these LSPs are advertised as TE links in the client network, the
   use of link bundling [RFC4201] can reduce any scaling concerns
   associated with the advertisements.

   The application of the Path Computation Element (PCE) [RFC4655] in
   the context of an inter-layer network [PCE-INTER-LAYER] may be
   considered to determine an end-to-end LSP with triggered GMPLS
   segment or tunnel.
===
Section 3.5
New paragraph at end of section
ADD
   The use of PCE [RFC4655] may provide a solution for non-PSC GMPLS
   networks supporting PSC MPLS networks.
===
Section 8.1
ADD
   [RFC4201] Kompella, K., Rekhter, Y., and L. Berger, "Link Bundling in
             MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)", RFC 4201, October 2005.
===
Section 8.2
ADD
   [RFC4655] A. Farrel, JP. Vasseur and J. Ash, "A Path Computation
             Element (PCE)-Based Architecture", RFC 4655, August 2006.