Subject: FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 71st IETF Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:04 -0600

FYI - dates for submitting drafts.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 12:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 71st IETF
Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 71st 
IETF Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA:

February 18th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 18th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).The only exception is for
version -00 WG drafts that replace existing non-WG drafts.  Such drafts
may be submitted until the cutoff date for version -01 and higher
drafts.
As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with 
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they 
can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat would appreciate 
receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, February 11th at 9:00 AM ET
(14:00 UTC/GMT).

February  (14:00 UTC/GMT): Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01
and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, February 25th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 10th at 9:00 
AM ET (13:00 UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do
not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the 
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi. 
If you are unable to do so, then you may still submit your Internet-
Drafts manually by sending them to [email-masked].  If you 
are submitting a version -00 WG draft that replaces non-WG draft, then 
you must submit it manually as the current IDST cannot handle 
replacements.  Please be sure to state that one draft replaces another 
in the cover note that accompanies your submission.  Also, please note 
that the IDST will not accept drafts submitted after their respective 
cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 71st IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-cutoff_dates.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce