Subject: VCAT/LCAS update

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:46:49 -0800

Hi all the VCAT/LCAS working group draft has been updated and is 
available at: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-04.txt

The following changes have been made:
(a) New requirements for setting up member connections prior to VCG and 
persistence of connections after VCG goes away.
(b) A new mechanism to handle the above requirement and that simplified 
the member sharing case. Key idea was to separate VCG concept from Call 
concept.

Note that GMPLS call mechanisms are still used.  A review of ITU-T 
G.8080 and related documents indicated that calls for this purpose were 
not ruled out.

For those interested please review.  Some of the exact coding details 
are to be worked out and Adrian will be giving it a detailed review.

Regards

Greg B.

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237