Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Procedures for Dynamically Signaled Hierarchical Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)	: K. Shiomoto
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
This document discusses topics related to hierarchical and 
       stitched Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label 
       Switched Paths (LSPs).  It describes extensions to allow an 
       egress to identify that a bi-directional LSP will be used as a 
       dynamically signaled Forwarding Adjacency LSP (FA-LSP) or as a 
       Routing Adjacency (RA). In addition, the document also discusses 
       the issue of how to indicate that an LSP should be advertised as 
       a traffic engineering (TE) link into a different instance of the 
       IGP, and how to identify the instance that should be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt