Subject: Fw: ad hoc group on T-MPLS

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:11:59 -0000

FYI
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
To: "Q9 ITU" <[email-masked]>; "Q11 ITU" <[email-masked]>; "Q12 ITU" 
<[email-masked]>; "Q14, ITU (MLIST)" <[email-masked]>; "Q5/13" 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:53 PM
Subject: ad hoc group on T-MPLS

All SG 15 agreed to create an ad hoc group on T-MPLS, the home page is
at http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com15/ahtmpls.html

The home page includes the terms of reference and links to the documents
and the email list.

If you wish to follow this activity please join the email list.

Malcolm Betts
Rapporteur Q12/15:  co chair T-MPLS ad hoc group
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.