Subject: Wavelength Switched Optical Networking Drafts...

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:03:42 -0800

Hi CCAMPers and particularly those interested in optical networks. The 
following drafts have been updated and posted:

(1) RWA Info for WSON 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info-02.txt 
This reviews the information needed for routing and wavelength 
assignment calculations, suggests compact encodings, and applies these 
encodings to GMPLS OSPF-TE. This is NOT a management information model, 
but a path computation info model...

(2) Framework for GMPLS and PCE control of WSON 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-wavelength-switched-03.txt 
A number of updates and editorial fixes, revised reference list.

(3) PCEP Requirements and Extensions for WSON Routing and Wavelength 
Assignment 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-01.txt 
A closely related PCE document.

(4) Signaling Extensions for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks  
draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-01.txt (just posted, will appear in 
a few days).  An update to the signaling draft with clarifications, 
deletions and amplifications.

All comments are appreciated.

Regards

Greg B.

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237