Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: GMPLS control of Ethernet 
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk, D. Allan, H. Shah, N. Bitar, A. Takacs
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-4-14
	
This memo is complementary to [ARCH] and describes how a GMPLS 
   control plane may be applied to the Provider Backbone Bridges Traffic 
   Engineering (PBB-TE) [IEEE 802.1Qay] amendment to 802.1Q and how 
   GMPLS can be used to configure VLAN-aware Ethernet switches in order 
   to establish Ethernet point to point (P2P) and P2MP MAC switched                                
   paths and P2P/P2MP VID based trees.  This document supports, but does 
   not modify, the standard IEEE data. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.