Subject: Conclusion on Ethernet I-Ds

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:04:18 +0100

Hi,

I think we are there.

Authors, please submit your I-Ds with the name changes shown below.
In this first submission as WG I-Ds, please don't make any other changes 
except for dates, filenames, and anything needed to pass idnits 
(http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/).

Some of you have received comments during the polling process that you will 
want to address in subsequent revisions.

draft-imajuku-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-req-01.txt
--->draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-00.txt

draft-fedyk-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-02.txt
--->draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-00.txt

draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-02.txt
--->draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-00.txt

draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt
--->draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-00.txt

Thanks,
Adrian