Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 03:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPFv2 Routing Protocols Extensions for ASON Routing
	Author(s)       : D. Papadimitriou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-01-14

The ITU-T has defined an architecture and requirements for operating
an Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON).

The Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) protocol suite
is designed to provide a control plane for a range of network
technologies including optical networks such as time division
multiplexing (TDM) networks including SONET/SDH and Optical Transport
Networks (OTNs), and lambda switching optical networks.

The requirements for GMPLS routing to satisfy the requirements of
ASON routing, and an evaluation of existing GMPLS routing protocols
are provided in other documents. This document defines to the OSPFv2
Link State Routing Protocol to meet the routing requirements for
routing in an ASON.

D.Papadimitriou et al. - Expires July 2009

 [page 1]

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-07.txt

 January 2009

Note that this work is scoped to the requirements and evaluation
expressed in RFC 4258 and RFC 4652 and the ITU-T Recommendations
current when those documents were written. Future extensions of
revisions of this work may be necessary if the ITU-T Recommendations
are revised or if new requirements are introduced into a revision of
RFC 4258.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.