Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP Mailing list transition

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:53:43 -0400

All,

The CCAMP mailing list is moving from [email-masked] to 
[email-masked].  As part of this transition, and thanks to Steve Young, 
everyone subscribed to the old list has been added to the new list. 
There were already some people who had subscribed to [email-masked] so 
the list membership has grown from 647 subscribers on the old list to 
685 on the new one.  You may note that this mail has been sent to both 
lists to ensure no one is accidentally dropped.

Over the next few days the IETF and alternate web pages will be changed 
to point to the new list the old list will be shut down.  The mail 
archive for April and May is not moved over as of the now, but should be 
in the next few days.  For now both the old and new archives are available.

Going forward please post all CCAMP WG mail *only* to [email-masked].

Thank you,
Lou (and Deborah)

New list:         [email-masked]
List information
and subscription: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
New archive:      http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/
Old archive:	  https://ops.ietf.org/lists/ccamp/ccamp.2009

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:32:05 -0400

All,
	The old list was shutdown over the weekend. This was a bit more abrupt 
than expected/planned.  Please ensure you use [email-masked] for all WG 
communication going forward.

Thank you,
Lou

On 6/12/2009 4:53 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
>
>
>