Subject: [CCAMP] Working group last call: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-02.txt

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:55:04 -0400

This email begins a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-02.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-
te-02.txt
 
Please send your comments to the list or the authors before the last
call closes on July 7th.

---

From: "FEDYK Don" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:21:34 -0500

Hi Deborah

Thanks for the last call, note my email address has changed to 

E-mail: [email-masked]

Best regards,
Don Fedyk

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:55 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] Working group last
call:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-02.txt

 
Please send your comments to the list or the authors before the last
call closes on July 7th.
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:14:48 +0200

Support!

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:35:00 +0100

Support.

regards, Neil Harrison

Chief Network Operations Strategist
BT Innovate

Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.bt.com
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or
confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're
not the intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this
information
is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me
know immediately
on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000

---

From: "Howard Green" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:54:30 -0500

Support

Regards Howard 

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:55 AM

---

From: "David Allan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:54:39 -0400

Hi Don, Deborah & co...

Three minor comments....

Section 4.1.1 2nd para: "easier to achieve when the connectivity is know
in advance..." should be "known"

Section 5

A possible error is that the destination switch has exhausted the set of
VIDs available for 802.1Qay operation. E.g. the number of VIDs allocated
to 802.1Qay operation is actually less than the number of NNIs on the
destination switch, hence an ERO could arrive in a request that could
not be satisfied even with shared forwarding. It would be useful to have
an error code for this situation.

Another is that in shared forwarding the combination of ERO and upstream
label or ERO and destination offered label could be invalid given the
pre-existing connection state. It would be useful to have an error to
explicitly call that out.

Cheers
Dave