Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Poll for draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-impairments-05.txt as WG I-D

From: "moshe aharon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:17:59 +0300

Support.
 
/Moshe

*	To: <ccamp at  <mailto:[email-masked]> ietf.org> 

*	Subject: [CCAMP] Poll for
draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-impairments-05.txt as WG I-D 

*	From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS" <dbrungard at att.com
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 

*	Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:30:00 -0400 

*	Delivered-to: ccamp at  <mailto:[email-masked]> core3.amsl.com 

*	List-archive: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp> 

*	List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help> 

*	List-id: Discussion list for the CCAMP working group
<ccamp.ietf.org> 

*	List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]> 

*	List-subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe> 

*	List-unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> 

*	Thread-index: Acn0OP/6wNFyydfPRimXSaM5EwuGtw== 

*	Thread-topic: Poll for draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-impairments-05.txt
as WG I-D 

  _____  

Hi,

This document has been updated based on feedback and to align with the

results of the recent ITU SG15 Q6 meeting. Can you please express your

opinion on the adoption of it as a WG document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-impairmen

ts-05.txt

Thanks,

Deborah and Lou