Subject: [CCAMP] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-berger-ccamp-assoc-info-00.txt]

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:05:55 -0400

FYI - This is in response to the discussion on LSP association that has
taken place at the last couple of meetings.

Lou (as individual contributor)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-berger-ccamp-assoc-info-00.txt
Date: Mon,  6 Jul 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : On the association of GMPLS Recovery LSPs
	Author(s)       : L. Berger
	Filename        : draft-berger-ccamp-assoc-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

End-to-End and Segment Recovery are defined for GMPLS (Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label switched paths
(LSPs) in RFC 4872 and RFC 4873 respectively.  Both definitions use
the ASSOCIATION object to associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they
are protecting.  This document provides additional narrative on how
such associations are to be identified.  This document does not
define any new procedures or mechanisms and is strictly informative
in nature.  It may not be obvious to the informed reader why this
document is necessary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-assoc-info-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.