Subject: [CCAMP] LMP MIB

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:55:21 -0700

Hi,

I find the LMP MIB does not seem to take care of the case of "LMP
adjacency" at all. It seems it has been designed to work in the case
where there is only a single control channel between a pair of nodes.
I do not find a table for that in the MIB.

   An "LMP adjacency" is formed between two nodes when at least one bi-
   directional control channel is established between them.  Multiple
   control channels may be active simultaneously for each adjacency;
   control channel parameters, however, MUST be individually negotiated
   for each control channel.

I see a lot of counters in the counter table based on the Control
Channel basis, actually are adjacency level counters, which are not.

Even though we are allowing fast keepalives, we are having counter32
and not counter64, even for Hellos.

Thanks,
Vishwas

---

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:54:02 -0700

Reforwarding as did not hear from the authors.

Thanks,
Vishwas
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 10:55 AM
Subject: LMP MIB
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Thanks,
Vishwas