Subject: [CCAMP] LMP RFC4204

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:48:38 -0800

Hi,

I am not sure if I asked this question earlier but in LMP CC Parameter
negotiation, how do we disambiguate the case where we want different
control channels between the same pair of nodes and the case where:

It is possible that both the local and remote nodes initiate the
configuration procedure at the same time. To avoid ambiguities, the
node with the higher Node_Id wins the contention; the node with the
lower Node_Id MUST stop transmitting the Config message and respond to
the Config message it received.

Thanks,
Vishwas

---

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:43:15 -0800

Hi folks,

Resending just in case the mail got lost in transit.

Thanks,
Vishwas