Subject: Re: [CCAMP] poll on makingdraft-lee-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-00.txt ccamp wg document

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:07:48 +0800

Yes/Support

Fei
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] poll on
makingdraft-lee-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-00.txt ccamp wg 
document

All,

This is to start a two week poll on making 
draft-lee-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-00.txt a ccamp working 
group document. Send a mail to the mailing list indicating "yes/support"
or "no/do not support".

The poll ends Monday, Dec. 7, 2009.

Deborah
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:34:25 -0500

Hi,

We have good support for this document. Authors, please submit the
document as a wg document
(draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-00.txt).

Thanks,
Deborah and Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 5:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] poll on
makingdraft-lee-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-00.txt ccampwg
document

All,

Deborah