Subject: [CCAMP] Suspended: poll on making draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-01.txt ccamp wg document

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:07:03 -0500

The document authors have asked that we defer this poll until they make 
some further updates to this document.  The plan will be to re-poll the 
WG once the document authors inform us that the changes have been made. 
  Given recent discussion on the list, I expect that this poll will take 
place together with the other technology specific OAM document, 
draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext.

Please keep in mind that becoming a WG document does not mean that the 
technical details of a document are frozen.  It does mean that the 
working group becomes the authoritative body for technical content, 
i.e., WG consensus drives a WG document while author consensus drives an 
individual document.

Lou

On 11/23/2009 5:20 PM, BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS) wrote:
> All,
>
> This is to start a two week poll on making
> draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-01.txt a ccamp working group
> document. Send a mail to the mailing list indicating "yes/support" or
> "no/do not support".
>
> The poll ends Monday, Dec. 7, 2009.
>
> Deborah
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
>
>
>