Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : General Network Element Constraint Encoding for GMPLS Controlled Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-06-09

Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching can be used to control a
wide variety of technologies. In some of these technologies network
elements and links may impose additional routing constraints such as
asymmetric switch connectivity, non-local label assignment, and label
range limitations on links.

This document provides efficient, protocol-agnostic encodings for
general information elements representing connectivity and label
constraints as well as label availability. It is intended that
protocol-specific documents will reference this memo to describe how
information is carried for specific uses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.