Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:27:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Control of Evolving G.709 OTN Networks
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Rajan Rao
                          John E Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes Open Shortest Path First - Traffic
   Engineering (OSPF-TE) routing protocol extensions to support
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) control of Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
   specified in ITU-T Recommendation G.709 as published in 2012.  It
   extends mechanisms defined in RFC4203.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/