Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 7062 on Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:14:42 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7062

        Title:      Framework for GMPLS and PCE 
                    Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks 
        Author:     F. Zhang, Ed.,
                    D. Li, H. Li,
                    S. Belotti, D. Ceccarelli
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 56109
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7062.txt

This document provides a framework to allow the development of
protocol extensions to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS) and Path Computation Element (PCE) control of
Optical Transport Networks (OTNs) as specified in ITU-T Recommendation
G.709 as published in 2012.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC