Subject: [CCAMP] Milestones changed for ccamp WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 09:49:51 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit TE MIB module IESG review", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit OAM configuration framework for IESG
review", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit LMP Negotiation for IESG review", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit G.709 enhancements framework for IESG
review", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit G.709 enhancements solutions for IESG
review", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "First version of LMP for  G.709 enhancements
Working Group drafts".

Changed milestone "First version flexigrid requirements/framework
Working Group draft", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "Submit LMP for G.709 enhancements for IESG review".

Changed milestone "Submit last OAM configuration solutions for IESG
review", set due date to November 2013 from April 2011, resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit first set of OAM configuration solutions for
IESG review", set due date to November 2013 from October 2012,
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit WSON routing related drafts for IESG
review", set due date to December 2013 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit WSON signaling related draft for IESG
review", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "First version GMPLS E-NNI Working Group draft", set
due date to January 2014 from April 2013.

Changed milestone "First versions of impairments related solutions
Working Group drafts", set due date to March 2014 from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit MPLS-TP Association to IESG", set due date
to June 2014 from August 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit impairments related solutions for IESG
review", set due date to March 2015 from March 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/charter/