Subject: [CCAMP] etherpad draft minutes available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:56:03 -0500

All,
	The raw minutes taken during last week's session are available in
etherpad, http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/minutes.  Please feel free to
review and edit these to match your own personal notes.  Formal draft
minutes will be prepared by Daniele, and the chairs, and will include
any additions made to etherpad. Changes to the distributed minutes will
of require discussion on the list -- while changes to etherpad can just
be made.  (A time line of changes can be seen by the clock 'timeslider'
icon.)

I believe Daniele is planning to work on the minutes over the weekend,
so please make changes that you want incorporated as soon as possible.

Much thanks,
Lou (Deborah, and Daniele)

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:18:11 -0500

Curtis,

Thanks for the review! Please make your corrections/additions directly in 
etherpad...

Lou

On November 13, 2013 6:34:21 PM Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
>
> In message <[email-masked]>
> Lou Berger writes:
>
> > All,
> > _______________________________________________
> > CCAMP mailing list
> > [email-masked]
> > https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
>
>
> 3707 should be RFC 3717.  I said something like "RFC 37 somthing I
> think 3707" at the meeting but it wouldn't hurt to put in the correct
> RFC number.
>
> Also the summaries were (necessarily) terse and do miss a lot of the
> finer points made in the discussion.  I'm not sure if that is
> avoidable in a WG open discussion without a WG stenographer in place
> of a WG note taker.
>
> The main points seem to be there and I don't think I would have done
> any better as note taker, so thanks to the note takers.
>
> Curtis
>