Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:11:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Extension for Additional Signal Types in G.709 OTN
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Antonello Bonfanti
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
     [RFC4328] and [RFC7139] provide the extensions to the Generalized
     Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling to control the
     full set of OTN features including ODU0, ODU1, ODU2, ODU3, ODU4,
     ODU2e and ODUflex. However, these specifications do not cover
     additional signal types ODU1e, ODU3e1, and ODU3e2 mentioned in
     [G.Sup43]. This draft provides GMPLS signaling extension for these
     additional signal types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/