Subject: [CCAMP] raw minutes available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:20:15 -1000

Thanks to our secretary, Daniele, we have raw notes available for 
editing/comment at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/minutes. Keep in mind 
that changes will be reviewed prior to publication.  That said, please 
review/edit/comment directly on etherpad.  If you have an issue you'd 
like to discuss, please send it to the list.

Thank you all for a good meeting.

Lou and Deborah

---

From: "Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 00:43:02 +0000

Thanks!

I've added a few bits from my notes/hazy recollections.

Cheers

Matt

> review/edit/comment directly on etherpad.  If you have an issue you'd like
> to discuss, please send it to the list.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp