Subject: [CCAMP] Protocol Action: 'Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using RSVP-TE' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-16.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 06:49:46 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using
   RSVP-TE'
  (draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-16.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Alia Atlas.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext/

Technical Summary

   This specification describes the configuration of pro-active MPLS-TP
   (MPLS-Transport Profile) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) Functions for a given LSP using a set of TLVs that are carried
   by the GMPLS RSVP-TE protocol based on the OAM Configuration
   Framework for GMPLS RSVP-TE.

Working Group Summary

  No issues. Good support by the Working Group.

Document Quality

  There have been no public statements, though significant interest
  was expressed by the Working Group.

  The document was revised after review by the AD and after IANA and
  GenArt reviews.

Personnel

   Deborah Brungard is the Document Shepherd. 
   Adrian Farrel is the Area Director

RFC Editor Note

   This document shows six authors on the front page. The authors all swear that they are
   equally responsible for the text in the document, and so we request that you retain all
   six names on the front page.