Subject: Re: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 07:49:39 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Xian

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: 2015年2月24日 20:59
To: [email-masked]
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked])
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

Authors, Contributors, CCAMP

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more

information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

Daniele & Fatai

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:52:55 -0000

Hi Daniele & Fatai, 

BR, Dan.

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BELOTTI, SERGIO
(SERGIO)
Sent: 25 February 2015 07:13
To: Daniele Ceccarelli; [email-masked]
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked])
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

Thanks
Sergio

Sent: martedì 24 febbraio 2015 13:59

 
 
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If yes to the above, please state either:

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the
next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. 
NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.
Thank you,
 
Daniele & Fatai