Subject: [CCAMP] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:33:06 +0800

Hi CCAMPers,

Just some editorial changes to keep this draft alive.

Thanks
Qilei

[email-masked] 
2016/09/22 15:26

收件人
"Qilei Wang" <[email-masked]>, "Yu Wang" <[email-masked]>, "Yao Li" 
<[email-masked]>, "Guoying Zhang" <[email-masked]>, "Ramon 
Casellas" <[email-masked]>, 
抄送

主题
New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qilei Wang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp
Revision:                04
Title:                           Link Management Protocol Extensions for 
Grid Property Negotiation
Document date:           2016-09-22
Group:                           ccamp
Pages:                           12
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-04.txt

Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-04
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-04

Abstract:
   ITU-T [G.694.1] introduces the flexible-grid DWDM technique, which
   provides a new tool that operators can implement to provide a higher
   degree of network optimization than is possible with fixed-grid
   systems.  This document describes the extensions to the Link
   Management Protocol (LMP) to negotiate link grid property between the
   adjacent DWDM nodes before the link is brought up.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat