Subject: [CCAMP] Net-Centric 2016: Only 3 Weeks Left

From: "Shamjhana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 10:43:00 -0400

Dear working group,

The Net-Centric 2016 (aka SDN/MPLS 2016) Conference Program is available at:

http://www.isocore.com/2016/

The conference will take place October 16-19 in Arlington, Virginia (Metro
Washington DC area) and will include an extensive four-day program
consisting of tutorials, technical sessions, and exhibits. The key topics to
be discussed at this year's conference include: Cloud Networks and Data
Centers, Containers, Virtualization, Network and Service Policy, Network
Analytics, Big Data & Self-Learning Networks, SDN, NFV and Open-Source
Software and Technologies.

Program details specifically at:

Tutorials (Sunday):

http://www.isocore.com/2016/tutorials.htm

Technical sessions (Mon- Wed):

http://www.isocore.com/2016/technical_sessions.htm

Register at:

http://www.isocore.com/2016/attendees.php