Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04

From: "Xufeng Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 19:01:41 -0500

yes/support.

Thanks,

- Xufeng

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:54 AM
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04

Working group,

We now have the IPR declaration replies for 3 individual documents. We will
start the polling of two of them in parallel.

This starts a two weeks poll on making  draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04
a CCAMP working group document.

Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support" and a motivation for  your reply, mandatory for the "not support"
and nice to have for the "support".

Please note that the IPR declarations polling was carried out against
version 03 of the draft while we're polling version 04. Version 04 is just a
refresh of the draft not to make it expire with no change in the content.
(https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff
<https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-lee-ccamp-wson-
tunnel-model-04.txt> &url2=draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04.txt )

The polling will end on Thursday February 8th.

Thanks,

Daniele & Fatai

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:28:54 +0000

CCAMP,

this poll is closed and the draft adopted as a WG document.
Authors, please re-submit the draft as draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-00 changing nothing but draft name and date.

Thanks,
Daniele & Fatai

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: giovedì 25 gennaio 2018 10:54
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04

Working group,

We now have the IPR declaration replies for 3 individual documents. We will start the polling of two of them in parallel.

This starts a two weeks poll on making  draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04 a CCAMP working group document.

Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support" and a motivation for  your reply, mandatory for the "not support" and nice to have for the "support".

Please note that the IPR declarations polling was carried out against version 03 of the draft while we're polling version 04. Version 04 is just a refresh of the draft not to make it expire with no change in the content. (https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-04.txt )

Thanks,

Daniele & Fatai