Subject: [CCAMP] IETF 101 - CCAMP & MANET session slot request

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:55:56 +0000

Dear CCAMP and MANET

It's time to start building the agenda for the two sessions scheduled @IETF 101

Please note that we have 2 sessions:

  *   Session 1: CCAMP only - Monday - Morning session I (2.5h)
  *   Session 2: CCAMP & MANET joint session - Monday - Afternoon session (1h)

Agenda Requests:

- To submit a request, please fill the survey at the following link: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4229243/IETF101-CCAMP-slot-request

- Please specify which session you're requesting a slot for.
- Please fill the survey no later than Sunday, March 4th.

Presentations:

  If you are presenting slides please make sure you send them to  all *individuals* listed above (Chairs, Secretary and exclude CCAMP) no later  than Friday, March 16th. (please note we're meeting on Monday morning and afternoon respectively)

Reminder about a few important dates:

  *   2018-03-05 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.
  *   2018-03-07 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials>.
  *   2018-03-12 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials>.
Best Regards,

Daniele, Fatai, Óscar