Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:34:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OTN Tunnel YANG Model
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the YANG data model for OTN Tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/