Subject: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:17:26 +0000

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:33:16 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best wishes,
Haomian

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2020年2月3日 19:17
收件人: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]>
抄送: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
主题: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23.

Please state either:

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If yes to the above, please state either:

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: 윤빈영 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:36:43 +0000

Regards,
Bin

출발: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
날짜: 2020년 2월 3일 월요일 오후 12:17
받는 사람: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>, 'Dhruv Dhody' <[email-masked]>, 윤빈영 <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>, 이영박사님 <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, VICTOR ALVAREZ <[email-masked]>, Daniel King <[email-masked]>
참조: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
주제: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23

Hi authors, WG,

Please state either:

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: "Spreafico, Daniela (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:48:57 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

BR, Daniela

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 12:17 PM
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23

Hi authors, WG,

Please state either:

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 21:34:01 +0900

Thanks.

Young

2020년 2월 3일 (월) 오후 8:17, Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>님이
작성:

> which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others
> on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
> contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more
> information, please see the RFCs listed above and

---

From: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 15:20:23 +0000

Italo

Italo Busi
Principal Optical Transport Network Research Engineer
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Tel : +39 345 4721946
Email : [email-masked]

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

From: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: lunedì 3 febbraio 2020 12:17
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23

Hi authors, WG,

Please state either:

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: Aihua Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:16:10 -0500

Thanks,
Aihua

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 09:17:46 +0530

Regards,
Dhruv