Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG last call draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 10:28:19 +0000

WG,

The WG last call is closed. 

The authors will work on fixing the comments raised during the last call and
the ones previous raised from the YANG doctor.

As previously communicated we will work on the draft to be ready for
submission but will hold it till the most relevant drafts using it will pass
the last call. This will allow us making any last minute change to the
Layer0-type that might be needed.

The first draft we will poll is the WSON topology:
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-23

Thanks,

Daniele  

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 13 januari 2020 14:47
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] WG last call draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

CCAMP,

the IPR declaration collection has been successfully completed (and sorry
once again for the issues with the list) and we can move to the next step.

This starts a 2 weeks working group last call on
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

The last call ends on Monday January 27th. Please send you comments to the
CCAMP mailing list.

All the IPR declarations from authors and contributors have been collected
and can be found in the history of the document.

If interested, please volunteer to be the shepherd of the draft (authors
excluded).

Thanks

Daniele & Fatai