Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG last call -draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-04

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 10:29:49 +0000

WG,

The WG last call is closed. 

As said for the L0 types, the draft will be hold till the drafts using it
will be ready for publication and we'll move them along together. 

Thanks,

Daniele  

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 13 januari 2020 14:47
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] WG last call -draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-04

CCAMP,

the IPR declaration collection has been successfully completed and we can
move to the next step.

This starts a 2 weeks working group last call on
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-04

The last call ends on Monday January 27th. Please send you comments to the
CCAMP mailing list.

All the IPR declarations from authors and contributors have been collected
and can be found in the history of the document.

If interested, please volunteer to be the shepherd of the draft (authors
excluded).

Thanks

Daniele & Fatai