Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 9093 on A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 11:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9093

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Layer 0 Types 
        Author:     H. Zheng,
                    Y. Lee,
                    A. Guo,
                    V. Lopez,
                    D. King
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9093

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9093

This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
in the YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Layer 0
optical Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities
such as Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) and flexi-grid
Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) networks.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC