Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 05:10:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types - Revision 2
        Authors         : Dieter Beller
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Esther Le Rouzic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in the YANG data modeling language, which are used in several YANG
   modules for wavelength Division multiplexing (WDM) transport
   networks.  The YANG module ietf-layer0-types-ext updates ietf-
   layer0-types defined in draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types, which has been
   reduced in scope prior to publication to only cover spectrum
   management related aspects required for the YANG module ietf-wson-
   topology defined in draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang.

   To be completed

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-ext-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/