Subject: Security Alart

From: "WEB-MAIL ADMIN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 00:10:18 -0000 (China/Beijing)

Dear Webmail User,

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital maintenance
on our webmail database. During this process you might have login problems
in signing into your Online account, but to prevent this you have to
confirm your account immediately after you receive this
notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this process,
please reply to this message with the below account informations. Failure
to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your user account from
our database to enable us create more spaces for new users.

CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW:
===================================
Name:
E-mail ID:
E-mail Password:
Date of birth:
===================================
Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed
your account details.

Thanks for bearing with us,
Webmail Help Desk.

======================================================
This electronic message is intended only for the addressee indicated above
and may contain confidential, legally privileged or proprietary
information, which is not for general use or disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error,
please alert us by reply message and then delete this message from your
system. Your cooperation is appreciated.
======================================================

         Thank you for your cooperation.