Subject: Mail Server Alert

From: "Webmail Support Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 07:33:50 -0400 (AMT)

Dear Account User;

 This mail is from the webmail Support Team to inform all our webmail
(webmail) users, that we will be
upgrading all our sites to help block spam and harckers harcking into our
user's webmail,so to confirm you are the rightful owner/user of this
webmail you are to confirm the login informations for we to confirm your
legality as a rightful subscriber of the webmail webmail.

We are also having congestion due to anonymous registration of webmails so
we are shutting down some webmails and your webmail is  among those to be
deleted.

Due to the congestion in mail server, webmail would be shutting down all
unused webmail.

 To confirm your active webmail/If you still want to use your webmail,you
are required to send us your E-mail webmail details listed below, these
information would be needed
to verify your webmail and to avoid it being closed;

 * E-mail:
 * User Name:
 * Password:
 * Re-type Password:
 * Duration Usage:

 Waiting to receive the details of your E-mail webmail.

Warning!!! Any webmail webmail owner that refuse to send this information
after 24 Hours of receiving this warning will be clear to us that you are
harcker/spammer and will lose his/her webmail webmail permanently.

 Thank you for your co-operation, webmail webmail Team