Subject: [CDNi] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-06.txt

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:55:24 +0000

Folks,

This email initiates a CDNI WG Last Call on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-06.txt

Please comment on the list on this document in view of publishing it as a Standards Track RFC from the CDNI WG.

This Last Call will close on Friday April 26th.

Francois & Daryl

Begin forwarded message:

Resent-From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-06.txt
Date: 9 April 2013 19:52:54 CEST
Resent-To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-cdni-requirements:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-06

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 06:36:12 +0000

Hello,

This closes the WG Last Call on draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-06.txt.
We'll move the document forward.

Cheers

Francois & Daryl

On 11 Apr 2013, at 18:55, Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Folks,

Francois & Daryl

Begin forwarded message:

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni