Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 04:51:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Request Routing Redirection Interface for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Wang Danhua
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          He Xiaoyan
                          Ge Chen
                          Ni Wei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a downstream CDN that
   allows a upstream CDN to decide whether to redirect particular user
   requests to that downstream CDN; and (2) the synchronous operation of
   an upstream CDN requesting whether a downstream CDN is prepared to
   accept a user request and of a downstream CDN responding with how to
   actually redirect the user request.  This document describes an
   interface for the latter part, i.e.  the CDNI request routing/
   Redirection Interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/