Subject: [CDNi] Milestones changed for cdni WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 23:58:39 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit CDNI requirements to IESG as Informational",
set due date to September 2013 from June 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit CDNI framework to IESG as Informational",
set due date to December 2013 from June 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Logging interface
to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2013 from
December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Metadata
Distribution interface to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to
December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Control interface
to IESG as proposed Standard", set due date to April 2014 from
December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Request
Routing/Redirection interface to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due
date to April 2014 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Request
Routing/Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement interface to IESG as
Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2014 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Recharter or dissolve", set due date to October
2014 from June 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cdni/charter/