Subject: Re: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-framework-07.txt

From: "Kent Leung (kleung)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 19:57:12 +0000

Hi Larry. Just a couple of nits.

1. Section 2: Trying to keep the requirements draft and framework draft in sync.

Replace the following text from:

   o  CDNI Request Routing interface: Operations to determine what CDN
      (and optionally what surrogate within a CDN) is to serve end-
      user's requests.  Is actually a logical bundling of two separate
      but related interfaces:

to:

   o  CDNI Request Routing interface: Operations to determine what CDN
      (and optionally what surrogate within a CDN) is to serve end-
      user's requests.  This interface is actually a logical bundling of
      two separate but related interfaces:

2. Change:

   o  CDNI Logging interface (LI): Operations that allow interconnected
      CDNs to exchange relevant activity logs.  May include a
      combination of:

to:

   o  CDNI Logging interface (LI): Operations that allow interconnected
      CDNs to exchange relevant activity logs.  It may include a
      combination of:

I'll update the requirements draft to match.

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: CDNi [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 8:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-framework-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Larry Peterson
                          Bruce Davie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-framework-07.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2013-11-25

Abstract:
   This document presents a framework for Content Distribution Network
   Interconnection (CDNI).  The purpose of the framework is to provide
   an overall picture of the problem space of CDNI and to describe the
   relationships among the various components necessary to interconnect
   CDNs.  CDN Interconnection requires the specification of interfaces
   and mechanisms to address issues such as request routing,
   distribution metadata exchange, and logging information exchange
   across CDNs.  The intent of this document is to outline what each
   interface needs to accomplish, and to describe how these interfaces
   and mechanisms fit together, while leaving their detailed
   specification to other documents.  It obsoletes RFC 3466.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-framework-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-framework-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni