Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 10:42:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CDN Interconnection Metadata
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Rob Murray
                          Matt Caulfield
                          Kent Leung
                          Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-07.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   The CDNI Metadata interface enables interconnected CDNs to exchange
   content distribution metadata in order to enable content acquisition
   and delivery.  The CDNI metadata associated with a piece of content
   provides a downstream CDN with sufficient information for the
   downstream CDN to service content requests on behalf of an upstream
   CDN.  This document describes both a base set of CDNI metadata and
   the protocol for exchanging that metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/