Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-logging-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 05:59:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Logging Interface
        Authors         : Francois Le Faucheur
                          Gilles Bertrand
                          Iuniana Oprescu
                          Roy Peterkofsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-logging-12.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN) that are interconnected as per the
   CDN Interconnection (CDNI) framework.  First, it describes a
   reference model for CDNI logging.  Then, it specifies the CDNI
   Logging File format and the actual protocol for exchange of CDNI
   Logging Files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-logging-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-logging-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:02:04 +0000

Folks,

(as a document editor)

This version addresses the comments from teh early Ops-Dir review, in line with the resolutions discussed on the WG list .

Cheers

Francois

On 4 Jul 2014, at 14:59, <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt