Subject: [CDNi] Milestones changed for cdni WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 04:43:31 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit CDNI requirements to IESG as Informational",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit CDNI framework to IESG as Informational",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Logging interface
to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to October 2014 from
December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Metadata interface
to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to April 2015 from
December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Control interface
to IESG as proposed Standard", set due date to April 2015 from April
2014.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Request Routing
Redirection interface to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to
August 2015 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of URI Signing for CDNI to
IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to August 2015 from September
2014.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Footprint &
Capabilities Advertisement interface to IESG as Proposed Standard",
set due date to December 2015 from September 2014.

Changed milestone "Recharter or dissolve", set due date to December
2015 from October 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cdni/charter/