Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-cdni-logging-16.txt

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 16:18:26 +0000

(as a document editor)

Hello,

This version resolves some of the IESG review comments.

There are more IESG comments to be addressed, but I thought I'd post a version before the cut-off date so folks can start reviewing the changes so far.

Cheers

Francois

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-cdni-logging-16.txt
Date: 9 March 2015 16:44:04 CET

A new version (-16) has been submitted for draft-ietf-cdni-logging:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-logging-16.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-logging-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.