Subject: [CDNi] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cdni-logging-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:05:13 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : CDNI Logging Interface
    Author(s)     : F. Le Faucheur, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-cdni-logging
    Pages         : 53 
    Date          : 2015-03-19 
    
   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN) that are interconnected as per the
   CDN Interconnection (CDNI) framework.  First, it describes a
   reference model for CDNI logging.  Then, it specifies the CDNI
   Logging File format and the actual protocol for exchange of CDNI
   Logging Files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-logging-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.