Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: Intra-CDN Provider CDNi Experiment draft

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:24:29 -0400

Dear All,

We recently updated the "Intra-CDN Provider CDNi Experiment" draft
( draft-chen-cdni-intra-cdn-provider-cdni-experiment-02

The Abstract is as follows ...

* In [RFC6770], the Inter-Affiliates CDN Interconnection use case is
described.  In this scenario, a large CDN Provider may have several
autonomous or semi-autonomous subsidiaries that each operates on   their
own CDN.  The CDN Provider needs to make these down-stream CDNs
interoperate to provide a consistent service to its customers on the
whole collective footprint.   This document illustrates in details the CDNi
experiment that has   been carried out by China Telecom, and the lessons
and experiences to   CDNi standardization work.*

Requesting for review, comments and suggestions for adoption as WG doc.

Many Thanks in advance.

Best.
Bhumip

                   __o
             _ `\ <, _
.......... ( • ) / ( • ) ......................