Subject: [CDNi] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:48:13 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-media-type/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Menachem's OPS DIR review:

"Introduction and Scope" section 4th sentence
------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD:            To accomplish this aims, this document defines
SUGGEST:  To accomplish this aim, this document defines

I found that the organization of the document caused me some difficulty
because the definition of the media type and payload type parameter was
handled within the request to IANA. Normally a separate IANA section is
added at the end of the document which refers to the items in the main
document body.